Monday, November 16, 2009

The length of the posts

The reason I try to keep my posts not longer than a couple hundred words is that my idea with starting this blog is to put you in the right direction.

Using short, yet effective wording, I am trying to guide you in the right direction, take your mind in my hands (metaphorically speaking) and just assign a good direction to it.

I am also trying to keep it simple (although being an ex science-geek it may not be too easy sometimes) and easy on your head at all times.

Life should be simple, and I do not want to complicate it more for you. I just want to help you guys as well as myself (we must do it together) to make ourselves and this world a better place. Of course, at times, we have to also coexist with each other.

I am trying to bash your belief system with my own beliefs, and see which one is stronger. If that is what I am doing, tell me to stop. Actually I try to find out the best way to get you on fast and solid track to success, working efficiently towards a better life (which is good for everybody I suppose).


Talk soon,
Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment