Monday, November 16, 2009

Social intelligence

We all need a good, healthy social network in order to succeed in life.

I am just a simple person. And I will also be trying to write in layman's terms, yet with a touch of nobility in my words. Of course, if you don't or rather do like something I post, you can leave comments and criticise and bash. I have to admit, I am ok with little word wars sometimes.

S0, yes. As the topic suggests. We do need a healthy social network in order to survive, thrive and succeed in our lives. For me that is true as well (everything I post is somehow related to me or my own revelations or ideas about life, world, people and universe - trying to put it as simply as possible for you to grasp every bit and piece I am putting out here) as I have been an outsider for a large part of my life.


You can strive in your life alone, you can succeed alone and often it is the best way (as in individual sports, where you get all the rewards you have worked so hard for, this is pretty much the kind of sports I have done anyways).

But at some point in life you may find out that even a king or emperor needs his court people and even rivalling countries to shine and be his best.

You may have no friends, but there is so many worthy rivals and competitors to consider, compete, learn and benefit from. ("I don't need no friends, I came in this world by muscle", don't remember who said this but that was a good quote).

You see, I always talk in terms of evolution (it is my favourite subject). I also talk a lot about myself, as I am pretty egocentrical, very focused on myself. But this is exactly how you find out also about others and the world as a whole - by finding out about yourself, you learn more about the outer world as well.

Internet is a good place for social networking. Although may not be the best for full human contact, it still is an excellent place for establishing preliminary links and maintaining existing real contact as through email and skype.

OK, I feel I am running out of gas at the moment. So I talk more later,

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment